Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Now that its consistently summerish....

Hey guys! After a little hiatus...I'm back in NYC. Before I left, there was a bit of heat wave...and then the rain came outta nowhere!! Finally mother nature decided to stop being a moody chick and we've seen some consistent weather. So this reminded me of my list of things NOT to wear for a summer in NYC:

NO PANTS!
It gets soooo hot in NYC! All the people, no breeze, all the rushing...it just feel like 100 all the time to me! So pants are a no-no in my book.

NOTHING THAT REQUIRES A JACKET!
Sometimes I may where something that requires a jacket at work to make it a little more appropriate (spaghetti straps, tube top, etc)...but once I leave it has to come off bc its too hot! One time I made the mistake of wearing something that wasn't as cute w/o the jacket...big mistake! Never again! Especially now.

NO TIGHTS OR LEGGINGS!
I still see people wearing leggings. In my opinion...its just too hot. Stop it...you know you're super sweaty underneath those leggings!

NO CLEAR BRA STRAPS!
Ok...so you have shiny "invisible" straps on that look horrible. Maybe a strapless would do? Or maybe we should just change shirts? Either way I hate clear straps. Lol. Nice concept...horrible execution.

Here's a few things I MUST have during this time...

Sunglasses
No only do they protect your eyes from the sun...but also from the debris of NY streets! Oh! And they also increase the fly factor! Lol

Blotting sheets and bobby pins
I hate shiny face and unplanned crazy hair.

Ok. Yeah that was quick. But whatev! Ttyl lol

No comments:

Post a Comment