Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Return of the Summer Crazies....

Some of my favorite stories about NYC involve the train....

I was waiting alone for the A train at the Fulton stop
Him: "Hey do you know how to tie a tie?"
Me: "No"
Him: "Well you should realy know how to. What if I guy you really like doesn't know how to and needs you to do it"

I'm thinking...any guy I talk to would know how to tie a tie. Seriously. So this guy spends the next 5 minutes "teaching" me how to tie a tie. As he's teaching me, he saying a bunch of nonsense:

Him: "Yeah the tie is wrinkled bc I just stole it from Daffy's"
Me: "Why?" *confused face*
Him: "Because I have this event. Now doesn't this look nice? Now you'll be able to tie a tie for your man...you know...somebody cuter than me."
Me: *confused face*
Him: "So would I have a chance with you?"
Me: "Ummm...why are you asking me this?"
Him: "Just tell me"
Me: "Ummmmm....no probably not"

I swear this guy is gay, so I'm really confused as to why he's concerned about me. And he smells of beer and I really want him to go away at this point. So finally the train comes and we get on. I try my best to part from my new "friend". But he's following me! As he sees my trying to get away he starts yelling at me "WELL ITS YOUR LOSE! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?"

I proceed to walk in the other direction to escape him...which is cool because 2 minutes later I see him trying the same game on another girl! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I coulda sworn somebody was gonna pop out and say I was on a hidden camera show!


Another one...
Today while on the 4 train

Him: "You wanna sit down?"
Me: "No I'm about to get off, but thank you."
Him: "Ok. I like yo hair"
Me: "Thank you."
Him: "Yeah...I like yo hair...and I like yo face"
Me: "Ummmm...thank you"
Him: *mumble mumble mumble*
Me: *quick smile and turn of the face*
As I get off--Him: You have a nice day beautiful"

You like my face? LOL. Ok sir. And I don't even want to know what else you were mumbling. Smh. A compliment is nice...but some compliments are just a little scary.

Oh New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment