Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a fooooooool!

So being here in NY I sometimes find myself missing home, loved ones, my car, Pam (my Eye brow lady) and all sorts of other familiar things. Last night I found myself up till the wee hours of the night jamming to my ipod. Music for me is just amazing, it takes you to a place you’ve once been or somewhere you want to be. It also helps to put into words feelings or thoughts that I myself cant express. With that said Cee Lo’s “Fool for you” (1st verse) says exactly how I feel about love and makes me think of a certain someone, so I thought I’d share. Enjoy :)

That real, that deep, that burning, that amazing unconditional, inseparable love
That feel like forever, that always emotional but still exceptional love
Can’t nobody tell me nothing it is what it is
And any mistake you make I, I just may forgive
Right now, right now at this very moment I still love her like I loved her then
I love her in and out and up and down and ’round and ’round and over and over again
So rare they swear that you just don’t exist
And It’s only one person I can think of that makes me feel like this

And I’m a fool, such a fool for you!

Its like you can just see the emotion coming out of his voice on this verse and it has that old school funk vibe to it. Makes me snap my fingers and tap my foot every single time I hear it!


P.s just so there is no confusion replace those “her” with “him” :)

P.s.p.s Cee Lo’s “The lady Killer” has some good joints on it, you should check it out… I love “Bodies”, “Love Gun” and of course “Fool for you”

No comments:

Post a Comment