Monday, November 29, 2010

An Ode to Walmart....



Oh Walmart!
How I miss thee!
Rollback prices...
Your fluorescent lights...
Sometimes rude hourly workers...
But most of all...your cheap deals on all of my life needs!
$1.99 fruit snacks...
$10.00 space heaters...
$2.00 Secret deoderant
$2.25 100 calorie packs...the good kinds too!!
And frozen food for miles and miles....
$5.00 hand weights...
And all of my cheapy home workout needs...
You would almost be perfect if you carried the pepper spray I desired!
Why have you left me all alone?
I'm in New York City...all alone.
Why won't you come here?!?
In Dallas, you are on every corner.
In Cleveland, you are in every other city.
But in New York...you're...*cricket cricket cricket*
The horror...
The pain...
The sacrifice!

Please come back to me, my dear sweet Walmart.
I love you.

Forever yours,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment